Friday, July 6, 2012

Yoga Yoga Yoga

So......hello to everyone. It has been some time since I posted so just to update everyone, I have been very busy!  On the health scene I have been exploring yoga!  Specifically Bikram, but I would like to explore other types as well. Damn that room is hot!  Anyone like to comment on their experience with hot yoga??? I would love to hear what you think and any benefits you have had from your practice.  My verdict is not in yet. I know that when I come out of that room I feel drained and can barely move for a few minutes. As I come out of the room and look around me I see that everyone else seems to have the same reaction.

If you are unfamiliar with Bikram Yoga. It consists of 26 poses in a room heated to 105 degrees Fahrenheit at 40% humidity for 90 minutes! Whew.....But for some reason, I keep going back?????




Stephanie McDaniel

Real Estate Consultant

HomeLife Results Realty

 http://stephanie.spring-katytexashomes.com

832-347-1949



 

No comments:

Post a Comment